"SEA SHED": A REMOVABLE 'TWEEN DECK CONVERSION SYSTEM FOR CONTAINERSHIPS. VOLUME 3. CONCEPT FEASIBILITY AND OPERATIONAL ANALYSIS
The report analyzes the application of a 'tween deck conversion called Sea Shed which enables existing commercial containerships to handle large volumes of outsize military cargo.
RTL, IncorporatedGardena, CA United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1980-2
- Pagination: 130 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulk cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Cargo ships; Container handling; Containerization; Containers; Containerships; Design; Logistics; Materials management; Military sealift; Military shipments; Military transportation; Ship conversion
- Old TRIS Terms: Bulk handling; Containerizing; Defense shipping
- Subject Areas: Design; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00327113
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-930-80081 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA78-SAC-03057
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM