EVALUATION OF THE CONTAMINATION EFFECTS OF DIESEL EXHAUST ON A CRITICAL FLOW SAMPLE SYSTEM
Testing has been conducted to determine (1) the effectiveness of complete diluted diesel exhaust stream filtering in preventing contamination of a CFV sample system, and (2) the effect of this filtering on diesel gaseous emission measurements. Contamination was evaluated by observing the repeatability of gaseous emissions measurements from a gasoline vehicle which was operating between each of several diesel test sequences.
Environmental Protection AgencyStandards Development & Support Branch, 2565 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48105
- Danielson, E
- Publication Date: 1980-5
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Carbon dioxide; Carbon monoxide; Contaminants; Critical flow; Diesel engine exhaust gases; Diesel engines; Exhaust gases; Filtration; Gases; Instrumentation; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Sampling; Tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Contamination
- Old TRIS Terms: Gas sampling
- Subject Areas: Environment; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00327108
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-AA-SDSB-80-12 Tech Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM