AIR QUALITY IMPACT OF PROPOSED 1985 AND LATER MODEL YEAR LIGHT DUTY TRUCK AND HEAVY DUTY VEHICLE EMISSIONS STANDARDS FOR OXIDES OF NITROGEN - SUMMARY OF RESULTS
This report describes the data, assumptions and methodology for assessing the air quality impact of the proposed 1985 and later model year light duty truck (LDT) and heavy duty vehicle (HDV) emission standards for oxides of nitrogen. The proposed 0.9 gram per mile LDT and the 1.7 gram per brake horsepower hour HDV standards were assumed to apply to 1985 and later model year vehicles in this analysis. These standards represent a 75 percent reduction from 1972-1973 baseline NOx emissions.
Environmental Protection AgencyTest and Evaluation Branch, 2565 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor, MI USA 48105
- Wolcott, M
- Publication Date: 1980-7
- Pagination: 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Databases; Exhaust gases; Heavy vehicles; Light trucks; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Standards; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00327075
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EPA-AA-TEB-80-21 Tech Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM