AVIATION COST ALLOCATION STUDY: SOCIO-ECONOMIC APPROACH TO BENEFITS OF THE AIRPORT AND AIRWAY SYSTEM
The study examines the nature and extent of general public benefits of the airport and airway system. Benefits and/or disbenefits accruing to the general public and to individuals other than users (passengers and freight customers) and other direct beneficiaries (employees, etc.) of the airport and airway system were identified and measured.
- Prepared in cooperation with BLK Group, Inc., Washington, D.C. Published in Transportation Engineering Journal; Vol. 99, No. TE4; pp 873-885; Nov. 1973.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Beard, E
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 306 p.
- TRT Terms: Intelligent transportation systems; Magnetic levitation
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054507
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 18 1977 12:00AM