AVIATION COST ALLOCATION STUDY: NATIONAL OCEANIC AND ATMOSPHERIC ADMINISTRATION
The report contains discussions of alternative allocation methods and presents data on cost and use that will permit implementation of alternative allocation methods applicable to weather services and aeronautical charting and cartography costs services provided aviation by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- Prepared in cooperation with Faucett (Jack) Associates, Inc., Silver Spring, Md.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Woehlcke, L C
- Publication Date: 1972-11
- Pagination: 60 p.
- Accession Number: 00054505
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Working Paper-13
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM