RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR MANNING OF VESSELS
The regulations in this pamphlet, which replaces the prior edition of 1 December 1973, are contained in the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 46--Shipping, Chapter I, Subchapter P--Manning of Vessels. These regulations have been published in the Federal Register and are those in effect on 1 July 1977. In applying these regulations to vessels, certain factors have to be considered, among which are the size of the vessel, the service in which the vessel is engaged, and the waters upon which the vessel is operated. In this regard shipowners, operators, builders, vessels' operating forces, and other persons affected by the navigation and vessel inspection laws should familiarize themselves with the requirements contained in this pamphlet.
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20593
- Publication Date: 1977-7-1
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Federal laws; Labor market; Manning requirements; Regulation; Regulations; Shipboard personnel; Ships
- Uncontrolled Terms: Missions
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Law; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00326787
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USCG-268
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM