AVIATION COST ALLOCATION STUDY: NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION SAFETY BOARD
The National Transportation Safety Board's share of the costs of the Airport and Airway System are computed. These costs are then attributed to user and non-user groups according to alternative cost allocation methodologies.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Kline, S
- Bowman, W R
- Publication Date: 1972-11
- Pagination: 32 p.
- Accession Number: 00054504
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Working Paper-12
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM