AVIATION COST ALLOCATION STUDY: ANALYSIS OF USER TAXES IMPOSED BY THE AIRPORT AND AIRWAY REVENUE ACT OF 1970
The study deals with several aspects of the taxes imposed on civil aviation. It investigates such matters as tax incidence, tax burden, comparisons between allocated costs and forecast revenue, and the cost of administering taxes.
- Prepared in cooperation with Resource Management Corp., Bethesda, Md.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Battison, E
- Publication Date: 1973-2
- Pagination: 143 p.
- Accession Number: 00054503
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Working Paper-11
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM