AVIATION COST ALLOCATION STUDY: FORECASTS OF USER TAX REVENUE CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE AIRPORT AND AIRWAY TRUST FUND
The primary finding of the study is that the accrued liability to civil aviation from user taxes generated under the airport and Airway Revenue Act of 1970 is estimated to be 8650.4 million for 1971 and to reach $962.1 million in 1975. The study contains the results of sensitivity analysis of factors influencing revenues and forecasts tax base measures.
- Prepared in cooperation with the Westwood Research, Inc.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1972-7
- Pagination: 115 p.
- Accession Number: 00054501
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Working Paper-7
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM