AVIATION COST ALLOCATION STUDY: EXCISE TAX ON AVIATION TIRES AND TUBES
The study analyzes annual excise tax revenues from aircraft tires and tubes. It is the most detailed analysis to date of excise revenues and supports the User Tax Revenue Analysis of the Aviation Cost Allocation Study. The major finding is that revenues are approximately one-sixth the amount previously estimated by the FAA.
- Prepared in cooperation with the Federal Aviation Administration. Errata included.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Edward, E L
- Publication Date: 1972-7
- Pagination: 31 p.
- Accession Number: 00054500
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Working Paper-6
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM