ANALYSIS OF THE NORTH AMERICAN CRUISE INDUSTRY
The study was designed to determine the economic characteristics of the cruise market and to assess potential for American flag involvement in the U.S. cruise industry. The report presents economic/market information on the cruise industry, a market analysis of existing supply and demand, a profile of passenger demographics and a projection of industry trends to 1990. Detailed market, cost, schedule and pricing competition factors for Hawaiian cruises are also presented.
- See also Executive Summary, PB81-108029 and Appendices, PB81-108045. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E10, PB81-108011.
Centaur Associates, Incorporated1629 K Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Schule, M J
- Publication Date: 1980-10
- Pagination: 150 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Competition; Costs; Economic analysis; Economics; Market assessment; Passenger ships; Passenger transportation; Prices; Recreation; Scheduling; Travel; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Geographic Terms: North America
- Old TRIS Terms: Noth america; Passenger vessels
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Marine Transportation; Passenger Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00326514
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-960-81009 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA79-5AC-00037
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 18 1981 12:00AM