AVIATION COST ALLOCATION STUDY: MEASURES OF USE
The Measures of Use study presents concepts for and numerical estimates of measures of use of airports and airways. A measure of use is defined as any variable which indicates cause of cost. The air system users were divided into 14 user/beneficiary groups and further classified as direct user, indirect user or nonuser. Each category's use of the system was then estimated.
- Prepared in cooperation with Faucett (Jack) Associates, Inc., Chevy Chase, Md. See also appendix rept. PB-229 305.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Mosbaek, E
- Publication Date: 1972-7
- Pagination: 124 p.
- Accession Number: 00054498
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Working Paper-5
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM