CONTACT LOADS - AN EXPERIMENTAL STUDY. VOLUME III
The experimental data acquired under this contract were primarily intended for the validation of a crash victim simulator (CVS) developed by Calspan Corporation. Volume 3 provides a description of the simulator, discusses the bases for validation and compares model output with experimental data obtained from several different impact conditions.
- Cover date is 1980. Vol. 1 is HS-805 498; Vol. 2 is HS-805 499. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E14, PB81-116147.
Wayne State UniversityBiomechanics Research Center
Detroit, MI United States 48202
Washington, DC United States 20590
- King, A I
- Padgaonkar, A J
- Krieger, K W
- Publication Date: 1976-10-20
- Pagination: 145 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceleration (Mechanics); Anatomical models; Automobiles; Cadavers; Crash injury research; Crashes; Dummies; Impact tests; Kinematics; Mathematical models; Pedestrian-vehicle crashes; Pedestrians; Research; Simulation
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00326459
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., HS-805 500
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-146-3-711
- Files: HSL, NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1982 12:00AM