AVIATION COST ALLOCATION STUDY: AN AIRPORT AND AIRWAY SYSTEM COST BASE: FAA, DOD, DOS, NASA AND DOT-OST
The document represents a cost base which is an accounting of all expenditures by participating agencies and by elements of the system for the period 1966-1975. The document examines the elements of the system according to five functional categories and four cost categories.
- Prepared in cooperation with Resource Management Corp., Bethesda, Md.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Dienemann, P
- Publication Date: 1972-4
- Pagination: 128 p.
- Accession Number: 00054497
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Working Paper-4
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM