INSPECTION, MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR OF MOTOR VEHICLES
This bibliography represents literature concerning the inspection, maintenance and repair of motor vehicles which has been acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in 1967. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1980-8
- Pagination: 303 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air quality management; Analysis; Bibliographies; Costs; Diagnosis; Diagnostic tests; Equipment; Exhaust gases; Fuel consumption; Inspection; Maintenance; Motor vehicles; Repairing; Safety; Vehicle maintenance; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Repairs
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution control devices; Automobile engines
- Subject Areas: Energy; Finance; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I95: Vehicle Inspection;
- Accession Number: 00326433
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SB-42 Bibliog., HS-805 465
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1982 12:00AM