AVIATION COST ALLOCATION STUDY: FAA AIRPORT AND AIRWAY SYSTEM COST ELEMENTS
The report is a single-volume compendium of planning factors for estimating the investment and operating costs of all elements of the FAA Airport and Airway System. Unit cost data are presented for all facilities and equipments now in operation or currently being developed. The FAA system of airport and airway facilities, equipment and services is separated into six functional categories and cost tables compiled. Detailed unit cost tables are provided for the following systems: Airports, Terminal control; Enroute control; Flight service; Support; R and D.
- Prepared in cooperation with resource Management Corp., Bethesda, Md.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Dienemann, P F
- Publication Date: 1972-1
- Pagination: 143 p.
- Accession Number: 00054495
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Working Paper-2
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 15 1974 12:00AM