DRUGS AND DRIVING: A SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY. SUPPLEMENT THREE
The report presents an annotated bibliography of literature to drugs and highway safety. This volume is the fourth of a series of bibliographic reports, and is intended as a resource document. Its purpose is to aid current efforts in determining the relationship of drugs and highway safety. The primary objective is the presentation of literature, not the analysis of research. The contents of the report are representative, but not inclusive, of the available literature.
- The parent volume is HS-802 188; Supp. 1 is HS-803 879; Supp. 2 is HS-805 520.
Highway Safety Research InstituteHuron Parkway and Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Veldkamp, M B
- Donelson, A C
- JOSCELYN, K B
- Publication Date: 1980-6
- Pagination: 445 p.
- TRT Terms: Alertness; Attention; Behavior; Bibliographies; Drivers; Drugs; Drunk driving; Highway safety; Highway transportation; Human factors; Prevention; Safety; Traffic safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00326410
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UM-HSRI-80-46 Final Rpt., HS-805 519
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-7-01530
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 19 1982 12:00AM