PROCEEDINGS OF THE 1980 NCA ALCOHOL AND TRAFFIC SAFETY SESSION HELD AT SEATTLE, WASHINGTON ON MAY 5-7, 1980
Included are papers on community traffic safety and alcohol campaigns, comprehensive coordinated DWI systems, intervention referrals, certified alcohol information schools, teenagers and senior adults.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1980-8
- Pagination: 125 p.
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Aged; Alcoholic beverages; Driver rehabilitation; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Highway transportation; Information management; Information, data, and knowledge; Prevention; Publicity; Safety; Schools; Teenage drivers; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety; Traffic safety education
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents; Rehabilitation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00326408
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-805 537
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jan 19 1982 12:00AM