AVIATION COST ALLOCATION STUDY: FAA AIRPORT AND AIRWAY METHODOLOGIES
The overview describes the general setting of the cost for estimating the investment and operating costs of all employed in cost allocation studies; and introduces a table data are presented for all facilities and equipments now in methodologies. airport and airway facilities, equipment and services is separated into six functional categories and cost tables compiled. Detailed unit cost tables are provided for the following systems: Airports, Terminal control; Enroute control; Flight service; Support; R and D.
- Prepared in cooperation with Resource Management Corp., Bethesda, Md.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Lago, A
- BRADLEY, J
- Publication Date: 1972-1
- Pagination: 143 p.
- Accession Number: 00054494
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Working Paper-1
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM