ALCOHOL/SAFETY PUBLIC INFORMATION MATERIALS CATALOG. NUMBER 4
The Alcohol/Safety Public Information Materials Catalog is designed for use by persons developing public information programs on alcohol and highway safety. It lists materials produced for campaigns along with journal articles and reports describing and evaluating such programs. Materials and reports listed in the catalog may be borrowed free of charge.
- See also Number 3, Supplement 3, PB-298460.
Highway Safety Research InstituteHuron Parkway and Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48109
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Grimm, A C
- Huber, K R
- Publication Date: 1980-6
- Pagination: 270 p.
- TRT Terms: Advertising campaigns; Alcoholic beverages; Catalogs; Drivers; Drunk driving; Guidelines; Highway safety; Highway transportation; Manuals; Mass media; Planning; Public relations; Publicity; Traffic safety; Traffic safety education; Training
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Instructional materials
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; I81: Accident Statistics; I83: Accidents and the Human Factor;
- Accession Number: 00326383
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UM-HSRI-80-33 Final Rpt., HS-805 549
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-9-02209
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 30 1982 12:00AM