MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT: EDUCATION AND TRAINING (REVISED EDITION)
The bibliography contains abstracts of literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) relating to manpower development, education and training in the field of highway traffic safety. It included NHTSA-sponsored curriculum and course materials, manuals, training aids, education and training guides, manpower staffing guides, and self-study workbook-cassette tape training modules; education and training reports, manuals and curriculum materials prepared by other organizations concerned with highway traffic safety; and education, training and staffing-related articles from periodicals in related fields. It is intended for use by managers and administrators concerned with manpower planning, staffing and training, instructors, course planning and development personnel and others concerned with highway traffic safety.
- This is a revised and updated edition of SB-29, HS-803 366.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Tarrants, W E
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1980-5
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 366 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Curricula; Deployment; Education; Highway safety; Indexes (Information management); Labor market; Manuals; Personnel development; Schools; Specialized training; Traffic safety; Training; Training devices
- Old TRIS Terms: Indexes documentation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00326369
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SB-41, HS-805 337
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 30 1982 12:00AM