ESTIMATION OF AN ORIGIN-DESTINATION TRIP TABLE BASED ON OBSERVED LINK VOLUMES AND TURNING MOVEMENTS. VOLUME 2: USER'S MANUAL
This manual gives the necessary information on use of the LINKOD software package and interpretation of its results. The structure of the manual has been dictated by the structure of the package, as LINKOD consists of a number of essentially independent but interrelated computer programs. Accordingly, parts of the document describe the system as a whole, while other parts describe the individual programs.
- See also Volume 1, PB81-100174 and Volume 3, PB81-100190. Prepared in cooperation with the Urban Systems, Inc., Chicago, IL. Also available in set of 4 reports PC E16, PB81-100158.
Hamburg (John) and Associates IncorporatedP.O. Box 2127, 1776 East Jefferson Street. 314S
Rockville, MD United States 20852
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Gur, Y J
- Hutsebaut, P
- Kurth, D
- Clark, M
- Castilia, J
- Publication Date: 1980-5
- Pagination: 187 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Highway transportation; Mathematical models; Networks; Simulation; Traffic engineering; Transportation; Travel patterns; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation models
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00326346
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/RD-80/035
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-9292
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 30 2002 12:00AM