RECOMMENDED SHORT-TERM ATC IMPROVEMENTS FOR HELICOPTERS. VOLUME II. RECOMMENDED HELICOPTER ATC TRAINING MATERIAL
The recommended Short Term ATC Improvements for Helicopters are documented in three volumes. This volume provides complete training material for helicopter ATC. It contains major sections on Helicopter Capabilities and Limitations, on Helicopter Navigation and on Helicopter Control Procedures.
- See also Volume 3, AD-A089 385.
Automation Industries, Incorporated14000 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, MD USA 20910
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20591
- VICKERS, T K
- FREUND, D J
- Publication Date: 1980-11
- Pagination: 82 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Civil aviation; Downwash; Flight paths; Ground effect; Ground effect; Helicopters; Loran; Operations; Vortices; Wakes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Airborne; Condensation trails
- Old TRIS Terms: Operational effectiveness; Trailing vortices
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00326340
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-80-88-VOL-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA79WA-4279
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 30 2002 12:00AM