TRAVEL MODEL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT: PHASE 2 FINAL REPORT. VOLUME 3: MTCFCAST USERS' GUIDE
The report is in three volumes that document the travel demand models developed in the Travel Model Development Project (TMDP). Volume 3: MTCFCAST Users' Guide provides the information needed to exercise the complete set of models as they have been implemented in MTCFCAST, a computer package providing a zonal-level version of the models, with aggregation accomplished by market segmentation techniques. The volume presents an overview of MTCFCAST, user documentation for each of its programs, and information on the data sets that are created by the package and used to tie together the component programs.
- See also Volume 2, PB81-102154. Sponsored in part by Metropolitan Transportation Commission, Berkeley, CA. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E18, PB81-102139.
Cambridge Systematics, Incorporated100 Cambridge Park Drive, Suite 400
Cambridge, MA United States 02140
Metropolitan Transportation CommissionAshby Avenue and Domingo Avenue
Berkeley, CA United States 94705
- Ben-Akiva, M E
- Ruiter, E R
- Albright, R L
- Welland, D R
- Publication Date: 1980-6
- Pagination: 406 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Computer programming; Computer programs; Drivers; Highway transportation; Households; Linear programming; Manuals; Mathematical models; Passenger transportation; Routes; Traffic engineering; Transportation; Transportation planning; Travel; Travel demand; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation models
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00326300
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 77015-VOL-3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 11 1981 12:00AM