TRAVEL MODEL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT: PHASE 2 FINAL REPORT. VOLUME 2: DETAILED MODEL DESCRIPTIONS
The report is in three volumes that document the travel demand models developed in the Travel Model Development Project (TMDP). Volume 2: Detailed Model Descriptions presents both a detailed description of the travel model development process, and the full details of this process as it applies separately to each of the 21 component models.
- See also Volume 1, PB81-102147 and Volume 3, PB81-102162. Sponsored in part by Metropolitan Transportation Commission, Berkeley, CA. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E18, PB81-102139.
Cambridge Systematics, Incorporated100 Cambridge Park Drive, Suite 400
Cambridge, MA USA 02140
Metropolitan Transportation CommissionAshby Avenue and Domingo Avenue
Berkeley, CA USA 94705
- Ben-Akiva, M E
- Ruiter, E R
- Albright, R L
- Welland, D R
- Publication Date: 1980-6
- Pagination: 414 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Computer programming; Drivers; Highway transportation; Households; Linear programming; Mathematical models; Passenger transportation; Routes; Traffic engineering; Transportation; Transportation planning; Travel; Travel demand; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation models
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00326299
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 77015-VOL-2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 11 1981 12:00AM