TRAVEL MODEL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT : PHASE 2 FINAL REPORT. VOLUME 1: SUMMARY REPORT
The report is in three volumes that document the travel demand models developed in the Travel Model Development Project (TMDP). Volume 1: Summary Report is an overview of the entire system of disaggregate travel demand models. It includes a presentation of the conceptual basis for its structure, the interrelationships of the component models, the three general mathematical forms of these models, and a summary of the two computer program packages developed to implement the models. Finally, the volume provides a brief description of the function, form and coefficients of each model.
- Record URL:
- See also Volume 2, PB81-102154. Sponsored in part by Metropolitan Transportation Commission, Berkeley, CA. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E18, PB81-102139.
Cambridge Systematics, Incorporated100 Cambridge Park Drive, Suite 400
Cambridge, MA United States 02140
Metropolitan Transportation CommissionAshby Avenue and Domingo Avenue
Berkeley, CA United States 94705
- Ben-Akiva, M E
- Ruiter, E R
- Albright, R L
- Welland, D R
- Publication Date: 1980-6
- Pagination: 140 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Computer programming; Computer programs; Disaggregate analysis; Drivers; Highway transportation; Households; Linear programming; Mathematical models; Passenger transportation; Routes; Traffic engineering; Transportation; Transportation planning; Travel; Travel demand; Travel patterns; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation models
- Old TRIS Terms: Disaggregate models
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00326298
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 77015-VOL-1
- Files: NTL, TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 11 1981 12:00AM