CONSUMER ACCEPTANCE OF RSV (RESEARCH SAFETY VEHICLE) FEATURES. VOLUME I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
This report covers findings from a series of 23 focus panels among consumers in six U.S. cities, researching attitudes and opinions about safety features of the Minicars' Research Safety Vehicle.
- See also Vol 2, HS-805 455, PB80-217839.
Prism Corporation4545 42nd Street, N.W.
Washington, DC United States 20016
Washington, DC United States 20590
- HENDERSON, N H
- Curran, K N
- Publication Date: 1980-6
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Attitudes; Consumers; Crash injury research; Crashes; Fuel consumption; Manual safety belts; Market research; Motor vehicles; Research; Safety engineering; Safety equipment; Safety vehicles; Surveys
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00326256
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., HS-805 454
- Contract Numbers: DTNH-22-80-C-07268
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 11 1982 12:00AM