MOBILE PARAMETRIC MEASUREMENT DEVICE. VOLUME II: TEST PROCEDURES. (USERS MANUAL)
The objective of this program was to design, construct, and validate a mobile device for measuring vehicle parameters necessary for an accurate prediction of the vehicle's handling characteristics. As a result of the program, a Mobile Parametric Measurement Device (MPMD) was constructed, and test procedures validated.
- Vol. 1 is HS-805 477; Vol. 3 is HS-805 479. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E08, PB80-213671.
Dynamic Science1850 West Pinnacle Peak Road
Phoenix, AZ USA 85027
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Thatcher, C
- Publication Date: 1980-1
- Pagination: 97 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Data collection; Data reduction; Driving; Handling characteristics; Inspection; Measuring instruments; Measuring methods; Mechanical tests; Performance tests; Portable equipment; Test procedures; Testing equipment
- Uncontrolled Terms: Mobile equipment
- Old TRIS Terms: Checkout equipment; Mechanical measurement
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00326024
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 8309-80-026/1613-V2, HS-805 478
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-6-01413
- Files: HSL, NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 19 1982 12:00AM