MOBILE PARAMETRIC MEASUREMENT DEVICE. VOLUME I: OPERATION. (USERS MANUAL)
The objective of this program was to design, construct, and validate a mobile device for measuring vehicle parameters necessary for an accurate prediction of the vehicle's handling characteristics. As a result of this program, a Mobile Parametric Measurement Device (MPMD) was constructed, and test procedures validated. The report is of three users manuals--Volume I, Operation; Volume II, Test Procedures; maintenance), test procedures, and data reduction procedures of the MPMD.
- Also available in Volume II, PB80-213697, Volume III, PB80-213697, Volume III, PB80-213705. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E08, PB80-213671.
Dynamic Science1850 West Pinnacle Peak Road
Phoenix, AZ USA 85027
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Thatcher, C
- Publication Date: 1980-1
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Data collection; Data reduction; Forecasting; Handling characteristics; Inspection; Measuring instruments; Measuring methods; Mechanical tests; Motor vehicles; Performance tests; Portable equipment; Vehicle performance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Handling; Mobile equipment
- Old TRIS Terms: Checkout equipment; Mechanical measurement
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I95: Vehicle Inspection;
- Accession Number: 00326023
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 8309-80-026/1613, HS-805 477
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-6-01413
- Files: HSL, NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 19 1982 12:00AM