ANALYSIS OF TRANSIT ENERGY CONSUMPTION AND FEDERAL POLICY. VOLUME 13: ANALYSIS OF SYSTEM CONSTRUCTION ENERGY
This report presents an analysis of Transit Energy Consumption in several urban areas. A total of ten urban areas were selected for individual case studies. In each of these ten areas, an analysis was made of the existing transit system, planned systems, and the transit planning process in that region. Separate studies were made of Construction Energy Consumption and of the DOT Capital Grant Application Process and the type of energy analysis used in that process. The analysis of the current and planned systems was directed at finding the source and amount of energy consumed for each of several factors in operation - such as traction power, control power, and in maintenance and construction.
- See also Volume 12, PB80-208531. Also available in set of 13 reports PC E99, PB80-208416.
International Business Services, Incorporated1010 Vermont Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20005
Asst Secretary for Policy & International Affairs400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Weirich, R
- Burgwald, B
- Cole, W
- Adams, A
- WAGNER, C
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: 85 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Construction projects; Decision making; Energy consumption; Federal government; Government funding; Light rail transit; Local government; Planning; Policy; Rapid transit; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Construction; Energy; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00326020
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 91910-VOL-13 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-80105
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 19 1981 12:00AM