ANALYSIS OF TRANSIT ENERGY CONSUMPTION AND FEDERAL POLICY. VOLUME 4: ANALYSIS OF BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS
This report presents an analysis of Transit Energy Consumption in Boston, MA. An analysis was made of the existing transit system, planned systems, and the transit planning process in that region. Separate studies were made of Construction Energy Consumption and of the DOT Capital Grant Application Process and the type of energy analysis used in that process. The analysis of the current and planned systems was directed at finding the source and amount of energy consumed for each of several factors in operation - such as traction power, control power, and in maintenance and construction.
- See also Volume 3, PB80-208440 and Volume 5, PB80-208465. Also available in set of 13 reports PC E99, PB80-208416.
International Business Services, Incorporated1010 Vermont Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20005
Asst Secretary for Policy & International Affairs400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Weirich, R
- Burgwald, B
- Cole, W
- Adams, A
- WAGNER, C
- Publication Date: 1979-12
- Pagination: 105 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction projects; Decision making; Energy consumption; Federal government; Light rail transit; Local government; Planning; Policy; Rapid transit; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority
- Geographic Terms: Boston (Massachusetts); Massachusetts
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Construction; Energy; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00326011
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 91910-VOL-4 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-80105
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 19 1981 12:00AM