TRI-LEVEL ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION SUMMARIES LEVEL 3-A. INJURY CAUSATION, VOLUME 2 NUMBER 6
The report describes the Tri-level Accident Investigation concept. Three levels of information are collected: (1) exposure and accident rate information; (2) accident information on a large sample of accidents not normally collected by the police; (3) multidisciplinary in-depth information collected on a small sample of accidents by a team of professionals. The report contains Level 3A accident summaries from the Tri-level Study being conducted by Calspan Corporation. These summaries are brief descriptions of injury-producing accidents to determine the specific injuries incurred and identify the specific interior components which caused such injuries. The volume contains summaries of 50 Injury Causation cases.
- See also Volume 2, no. 5, PB-224 671.
Calspan Corporation4455 Genesee Street
Buffalo, NY United States 14225
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 373 p.
- Accession Number: 00054470
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Sum Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-053-2-277
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM