REPORT ON APPROACH AND LANDING ACCIDENT PREVENTION FORUM, OCTOBER 24-25, 1972
The special accident prevention study analyzes the papers, recommendations, and views presented by aviation community participants at the National Transportation Safety Board Approach and Landing Accident Prevention Forum held on October 24-25, 1972. This part of the report presents the Safety Board's conclusions and recommendations relative to the prevention of approach and landing accidents, a glossary of terms, and a summary of previous recommendation by the Safety Board as a result of approach and landing accidents.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1973-9-19
- Pagination: 117 p.
- Accession Number: 00054469
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-AAS-73-2 Spec Rpt
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM