PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON AUTOMOTIVE SAFETY (2ND), HELD ON JULY 16-18, 1973 AT HOTEL ST. FRANCIS, SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA. VOLUME I. PART 2. MOTORCYCLE SAFETY
Topics covered in this volume include motorcycle steering, tire, drive, and brake systems; motorcycle accident avoidance and impact protection with emphasis on motorcycle and rider visibility and motorcycle riding techniques involved in turning; development of an experimental safety motorcycle; motorcycle accident research and investigation methodology; and a discussion of mopeds.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $20.00/set of 3 reports as PB-227 836-SET.
National Motor Vehicle Safety Advisory CouncilWashington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1973-7-18
- Pagination: 368 p.
- Accession Number: 00054467
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM