PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON AUTOMOTIVE SAFETY (2ND), HELD ON JULY 16-18, 1973, AT HOTEL ST. FRANCIS, SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA. VOLUME I. PART 1. MOTORCYCLE SAFETY
Because of the increasing popularity of motorcycles both for basic transportation and recreational activities, a conference of industry and government leaders was held to discuss aspects of motorcycle safety including motorcycle accident statistics, causes, characteristics, and age factor in accidents; motorcycle operator education; helmet design and the effectiveness of helmets and other protective clothing in accidents; and motorcycle stability and handling.
- Paper copy also available from NTIS $20.00/set of 3 reports as PB-227 836-SET.
National Motor Vehicle Safety Advisory CouncilWashington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1973-7-18
- Pagination: 333 p.
- Accession Number: 00054466
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM