PROPOSED DIRECTIVE CONCERNING THE EVALUATION OF EFFECTS OF CERTAIN PUBLIC AND PRIVATE WORKS ON THE ENVIRONMENT
PROPOSITION DE DIRECTIVE CONCERNANT L'EVALUATION DES INCIDENCES SUR L'ENVIRONNEMENT DE CERTAINS OUVRAGES PUBLICS ET PRIVES
This proposal concerns the introduction, in legislation and administrative practice of Member States, of a number of common principles for before-the-event evaluation of the impact on the environment of public and private works likely to affect the environment and living conditions. Construction projects mentioned in the proposal include motorways, intercity railway lines (including high-speed lines), city-to-airport links, commercial ports, inland waterways, and pipelines.
Commission of the European CommunitiesRue de la Loi 200
Brussels, B-1049, Belgium
- Publication Date: 1980-6-11
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport access; Construction projects; Environmental protection; High speed track; Intercity transportation; Marine terminals; Port structures; Ports; Socioeconomic factors; Transportation planning
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Construction; Economics; Environment; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00325910
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: SNCF Cat. 10 0 1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM