CHILD INFANT RESTRAINT SYSTEMS AND SEATING
The documents cited in this publication are in the NHTSA Technical Reference Division collection and can be examined there. Since this collection was established in 1967 most of the publications cited bear a publication date of 1967 or later. Citations and abstracts are those that have previously appeared in the NHTSA publication Highway Safety Literature.
- Special Bibliography Report No. 6.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Bibliographies; Infants; Restraint systems; Safety equipment; Seats
- Old TRIS Terms: Minors; Passenger restraints
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00054465
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801 034
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM