SURFACE EFFECT VEHICLES/SHIPS IN MARINE ENVIRONMENTS. 1970-JULY, 1980 (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEERING INDEX DATA BASE)
Surface effect ships and vehicles and their aerodynamic characteristics are investigated in these research reports gathered from worldwide literature surveys. Technical and operational characteristics are reviewed. (This updated bibliography contains 202 citations, 15 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-79/0937 and NTIS/PS-78/0863.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1980-7
- Pagination: 207 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Bibliographies; Ship operations; Surface effect ships; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Aerodynamic characteristics
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00325861
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM