SURFACE EFFECT VEHICLES/SHIPS IN MARINE ENVIRONMENTS. 1964-JULY, 1980 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Surface effect ships and vehicles and their aerodynamic characteristics are investigated in these Government-sponsored research reports. Technical and operational characteristics are reviewed. (This updated bibliography contains 251 citations, 19 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-79/0936 and NTIS/PS-78/0862.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1980-8
- Pagination: 256 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Bibliographies; Ship operations; Surface effect ships; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Aerodynamic characteristics
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00325860
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM