HAZARDOUS MATERIALS TRANSPORTATION: GENERAL STUDIES. 1964-JUNE, 1980. (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
The transportation of explosives, rocket propellants, pesticides, chemical warfare agents, industrial chemicals, liquified natural gas, chlorine, and other hazardous materials are covered. All means of transportation are described. Accidents, injuries, explosions, and spills involving these materials are covered. Material testing and safety equipment are discussed. Economics and statistics of hazardous material transportation are included. Radioactive wastes and materials are excluded. (This updated bibliography contains 346 citations, 33 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-79/0703 and NTIS/PS-78/0553.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1980-7
- Pagination: 350 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Chemical spills; Economic analysis; Freight transportation; Hazardous chemicals; Hazardous materials; Liquefied natural gas; Safety equipment; Spills (Pollution); Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic analysis (Hazardous materials); Hazardous chemicals transportation; Hazardous materials transportation; Lng spills; Lng transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00325835
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM