HAZARDOUS MATERIALS TRANSPORTATION. 1970-JUNE, 1980 (CITATIONS FROM THE ENGINEEING INDEX DATA BASE)
Worldwide journal research is cited on transportation of hazardous chemicals, gases, and explosives. The majority of studies concern liquified natural gas transportation. Tanker ships, containers, and pipelines for these materials are discussed. Descriptions of accidents, spills, handling, loading, and equipment design are covered. Mathematical models and simulations are included. (This updated bibliography contains 263 citations, 25 of which are new additions to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-79/0705, and NTIS/PS-78/0555.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1980-7
- Pagination: 267 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Freight handling; Freight transportation; Hazardous chemicals; Hazardous materials; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; LNG pipelines; Mathematical models; Spills (Pollution); Tankers; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Hazardous chemicals transportation; Hazardous materials transportation; Lng handling; Lng spills; Lng transportation
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00325834
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM