PETROLEUM STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION CAPACITIES. VOLUME V. WATERBORNE TRANSPORTATION
The Waterborne Transportation Task Group's report covers the following items: update of the 1967 NPC inventory of waterborne petroleum transportation equipment, noting equipment age; report on permanent river and lake facilities; including US coastal petroleum receiving facilities with access to US refineries and Puerto Rico and Virgin Island refinery receiving facilities; and an examination of constraints on waterborne transportation facilities, such as weather-related (seasonality) and facility-related contraints, with special attention to facility constraints at strategic locations. Detailed information on petroleum receiving facilities, permanent navigation facilities, and waterborne transportation equipment is tabulated in the appendices.
National Petroleum Council1625 K Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
- Publication Date: 1979
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Fuel storage; Intermodal terminals; Petroleum industry; Petroleum terminals; River ports; Storage facilities
- Uncontrolled Terms: Petroleum trade
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil terminals; Terminal facilities
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00325803
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research Abstracts
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM