PORT PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE-RISK MANAGEMENT STUDY
This study was prepared under the joint sponsorship of the Maritime Administration and the Pacific Coast Association of Port Authorities to study U.S. port public liability insurance problems and to investigate alternatives to traditional U.S. port public liability insurance programs.
- Appeared in Commerce Publications Update, January 16, 1981.
Department of Commerce1401 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20230
- Publication Date: 1980-11
- Pagination: 76 p.
- TRT Terms: Liability; Liability insurance; Port operations; Ports
- Subject Areas: Law; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00325799
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM