DOMESTIC WATERBORNE SHIPPING MARKET ANALYSIS: APPENDIX A. DEVELOPMENT OF THE FORECASTING DATA BASE
The data development of the historical trade flows by water, rail, and highway in the domestic commerce of the United States is described. Commodity groups, geographic regions, regional economic projections, tonnage allocation procedures and export-import data bases are described. Eleven reports are available as part of this market analysis. That includes the Executive Summary, three trade area reports, two financial analyses, and appendices A,B,C,F,T.
- See also Financial Analysis, COM-74-10416, and Appendix B, COM-74-10418. Paper copy also available from NTIS $59.00/set of 11 reports as COM-74-10410-SET.
Little (Arthur D), IncorporatedAcorn Park
Cambridge, MA United States 02140
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 155 p.
- TRT Terms: Competition; Inland waterways; Ocean shipping; Transportation modes
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054445
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: C-048-I
- Contract Numbers: C-2-36258
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM