DOMESTIC WATERBORNE SHIPPING MARKET ANALYSIS: INLAND WATERWAYS TRADE AREA
An assessment of the present and probable future market prospects for domestic marine transportation on the inland waterways of the United States is presented. The report includes discussion of present and probable future commodity movements, marketing strategies for inland waterways carriers, financial and legal overview. Eleven reports are available as part of this market analysis. That includes the Executive Summary, three trade area reports, two financial analyses, and appendices A,B,C,F,T.
- See also Executive Summary, COM-74-10411, and Trade Area Report, COM-74-10413. Paper copy also available from NTIS $59.00/set of 11 reports as COM-74-10410-SET.
Kearney (AT) and Company, Incorporated100 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL United States 60606
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 325 p.
- TRT Terms: Competition; Demand; Freight transportation; Inland waterways; Transportation modes
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054442
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: G-048-A Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: C-2-36258
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM