DOMESTIC WATERBORNE SHIPPING MARKET ANALYSIS: DOMESTIC OCEAN TRADE AREA
The report presents an assessment of the present and probable future market prospects for marine transportation on the domestic ocean, consisting of coastwise and intercoastal service and service to/from Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska. It includes a review of financial structure and prospects of carriers as a group. Eleven reports are available as part of this market analysis. That includes the Executive Summary, three trade area reports, two financial analyses, and appendices A,B,C,F,T.
- See also Inland Waterways Trade Area report, COM-74-10412 and Great Lakes Trade Area report, COM-74-10414. Paper copy also available from NTIS $59.00/set of 11 reports as COM-74-10410-SET.
Kearney (AT) and Company, Incorporated100 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL United States 60606
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 442 p.
- TRT Terms: Competition; Demand; Freight transportation; Ocean shipping; Transportation modes
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054441
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: G-048-B Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: C-2-36258
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM