DOMESTIC WATERBORNE SHIPPING MARKET ANALYSIS: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS OF INLAND WATERWAYS CARRIERS
The report contains an analysis of the financial structure and financial operating statistics of selected inland waterways carriers. The report also includes comparisons with other surface transportation modes and among sub-groups of inland waterways carriers. Eleven reports are available as part of this market analysis. That includes the Executive Summary, three trade area reports, two financial analyses, and appendices A,B,C,F,T.
- See also Trade Area report, COM-74-10414, and Financial Analysis, COM-74-10416. Paper copy also available from NTIS $59.00/set of 11 reports as COM-74-10410-SET.
Kearney (AT) and Company, Incorporated100 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL United States 60606
- Publication Date: 1973-10-31
- Pagination: 79 p.
- TRT Terms: Competition; Inland waterways; Transportation modes
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054438
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: G-048-D
- Contract Numbers: C-2-36258
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM