DOMESTIC WATERBORNE SHIPPING MARKET ANALYSIS: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS OF DOMESTIC OCEAN CARRIERS
The report contains an analysis of the financial structure and health of maritime carriers operating on the domestic ocean. Financial information was derived from Federal Maritime Commission files and published Interstate Commerce Commission sources. Individual carrier data are not identified. Eleven reports are available as part of this market analysis. That includes the Executive Summary, three trade area reports, two financial analyses, and appendices A,B,C,F,T.
- See also Financial Analysis, COM-74-10415, and Appendix A, COM-74-10417. Paper copy also available from NTIS $59.00/set of 11 reports as COM-74-10410-SET.
Kearney (AT) and Company, Incorporated100 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL United States 60606
- Publication Date: 1974-2
- Pagination: 140 p.
- TRT Terms: Competition; Ocean shipping; Transportation modes
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00054437
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: G-048-E
- Contract Numbers: C-2-36258
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 18 1974 12:00AM