SOME RECENT ADVANCES IN DYNAMIC STABILITY AND CONTROL OF SUBMERGED VEHICLES
A short survey is made of technological developments, including some recent advances, in the field of dynamic stability and control pertaining directly to submerged vehicles. The practical aspects of the subject are emphasized by highlighting those advances that have provided means for obtaining improvements in design and performance of submerged vehicles from the standpoints of stability and control.
- Proceedings of an International Symposium on Direction Stability and Control of Bodies Moving in Water, London, 1972.
Institution of Mechanical Engineers1 Birdcage Walk
London SW1H 9JJ, England
- Gertler, M
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: n.p.
- Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science
- Volume: 14
- Issue Number: 7
- Publisher: Mechanical Engineering Publications Limited
- TRT Terms: Dynamic stability; Pilotage; Submersibles
- Old TRIS Terms: Course stability
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00323596
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Stevens Institute of Technology
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 12 1981 12:00AM