ENGINEERING AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM PLAN. INTERMITTENT POSITIVE CONTROL
The report outlines a research and development program leading to the development and evaluation of the Intermittent Positive Control (IPC) function. This work is being undertaken as part of FAA efforts to improve and upgrade the present air traffic control system. (Author)
- Engineering and Development Report.
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Publication Date: 1973-10
- Pagination: 41 p.
- Accession Number: 00054418
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-ED-01-3
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 10 1974 12:00AM